- Member of New Zealand Association of Counsellors (NZAC)
- Diploma of Adult Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Community Psychiatric Care
- Clinical Supervisor through the Australia and NZ Association of Psychotherapy (ANZAP)
About my practice
I aim to provide what people need from me, whether it is short term problem resolution, workplace issues, relationship counselling or longer term counselling.
The quality of the counselling and therapeutic relationship is vital.
This is what enables the development of consciousness and self awareness and empowerment with personal growth.
Life challenges are then able to be managed with more confidence.
Since 1976 I have been working with people in social work/counselling/psychotherapy and supervision.
Please contact me to book an appointment:
My range of expertise includes:
- Clinical supervision
- workplace management and staff relationships
- Personal identity/and self development
- Sexual orientation/sexual identity/gender and transgender
- Relationship issues
- Intimacy and sexual Issues
- Emotional problems
- Anger and rage understanding & management
- Grieving support and understanding
- Loss of motivation through depression
- Loss of Autonomy through anxiousness
- Spirituality exploration